Seroflora Advantage Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories for Vaginal Odor & Itch, pH Balance with Applicators
SEROFlora® Advantage combines 28 boric acid vaginal suppositories and 7 individually wrapped applicators for instant use.
SEROFlora® USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade boric acid suppository capsules 600mg naturally helps support proper pH feminine balance.
Boric acid is a naturally occurring compound. It works by maintaining a normal feminine balance and helps relieve vaginal itching and odor.
Our suppositories and applicators are manufactured in the USA, in a laboratory with high quality-control standards.
- 28 Boric Acid suppository capsules.
- 7 Individually wrapped applicators for an easy, hygienic mean to administer the vaginal suppository.
- Applicators fit size 0 and 00 suppositories.
- The applicators can be washed in warm, soapy water and be reused if necessary.
600 mg of medical-grade boric acid suppository capsules.
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
- NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
- MOISTURIZER is helpful during insertion.
- Wash your hands well.
- Remove the applicator from the packaging.
- Insert suppository in the cup.
- Insert the applicator carefully only far enough for the suppository to release.
Other Usage Directions
- Insert one (1) suppository into the vagina as needed, preferably before bedtime.
- Mild infection requires one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- More acute infection requires one (1) suppository twice a day for 6 days, or longer.
- If subjected to chronic infections, using one (1) suppository a day during menstruation may help prevent infections.