Feminine Vaginal pH Test Strips 3.0-5.5 – Monitor Vaginal Intimate Health – Accurate and Easy to Use – 25 pH Strips Paper Wrapped in an Aluminum Pouch for Freshness
Are you dealing with any of these indications? Vaginal itch, unpleasant odor, BV or infection. If the answer is yes, you’re going to want to keep reading. We created SEROFlora vaginal pH Test Strips specifically to help you monitor your vaginal pH level. If the test strip results do not match the correct level on the chart, it’s an indication of abnormal pH level! It is that simple… and you’ll want to begin to proactively re-balance your vaginal ecosystem.
- Our kit comes with 25 test pH strips.
- An Easy to read chart (3.0 to 5.5 pH).
- Test strips are sealed in an aluminum pouch to preserve freshness.
- Our SEROFlora feminine pH test strips are backed by satisfaction offer.
We recommend using SEROFlora Boric Acid Suppositories to balance your pH.
- Wash and dry your hands
- Spread a drop of vaginal fluid over the test pad using a cotton swab
- Wait for 20 seconds
- Compare the results to the enclosed color chart
This is for vaginal testing only. This product is not intended to test any liquid, urine, saliva, or other. If the test pad is not matching the correct level on the chart, it is an indication of abnormal pH level.
SEROFlora Vaginal ph Strips are also available on Amazon.com