Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories 28 Count with pH Test Strips 25 strips - For Vaginal Odor & Itch, pH Balance.
SEROFlora® USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade boric acid suppository capsules 600mg naturally helps support proper pH feminine balance.
Boric acid is a naturally occurring compound. It works by maintaining a normal feminine balance and helps relieve vaginal itching and odor.
Our suppositories are manufactured in the USA, in a laboratory with high quality-control standards.
600 mg of medical-grade boric acid suppository capsules.
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
- NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
- Insert one (1) suppository into the vagina as needed, preferably before bedtime.
- Mild infection requires one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- More acute infection requires one (1) suppository twice a day for 6 days, or longer.
- If subjected to chronic infections, using one (1) suppository a day during menstruation may help prevent infections.
SEROFlora® Feminine Vaginal pH Test Strips specifically help you monitor your vaginal pH levels.
Unbalanced pH levels can cause issues, including itching, burning, unpleasant odor or infections.
Now you can finally monitor your intimate area pH levels from the comfort of your bathroom with our vaginal pH balance test strips.
- 25 Test Strips.
- Wrapped in an aluminum pouch for freshness.
- Easy-to-Read color chart.
- Accurate and fast results (pH 3.0 - 5.5).
If the test pad stays GREEN to YELLOW your pH level is normal.
If the test pad turns DARKER to BLUE, your pH level is abnormal.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Spread a drop of vaginal fluid over the green test pad using a cotton swab, make sure to put enough fluid on the test pad.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Compare the results to the enclosed color chart.
This product is for vaginal pH testing only. This product is not intended to test any liquid, urine, saliva, or other. If the test pad is not matching the correct level on the chart, it is an indication of abnormal ph level.