Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories (28 Count)
SEROFlora® USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade boric acid suppository capsules 600mg naturally helps support proper pH feminine balance.
Boric acid is a naturally occurring compound. It works by maintaining a normal feminine balance.
Our suppositories are manufactured in the USA, in a laboratory with high quality-control standards.
600 mg of medical-grade boric acid suppository capsules.
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Other ingredients: gelatin (capsule). silica and magnesium stearate.
- Insert one (1) suppository into the vagina as needed, preferably before bedtime.
- Mild infection requires one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- More acute infection requires one (1) suppository twice a day for 6 days, or longer.
- If subjected to chronic infections, using one (1) suppository a day during menstruation may help prevent infections.