SEROFlora Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories-Yeast Infection Treatment, Vaginal Odor (28ct) with Applicators (7ct)
SEROFlora Advantage combines 28 boric acid vaginal suppositories and 7 individually wrapped applicators for instant use.
SEROFlora Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories naturally help treat yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, eliminates vaginal odor, and itching and help maintain a balanced vaginal pH.
They work quickly and effectively against BV, vaginal odor, itching, discharge, and common vaginal issues. Can be administered in the comfort of your home. No prescription needed.
Made in the USA in an FDA registered facility.
Each suppository is filled with 600mg (recommended dosage) of pharmaceutical grade boric acid.
Come in 28 suppositories count with 7 or 28 applicators.
Our suppositories and applicators are manufactured in the USA, in a laboratory with high quality-control standards.
- 28 Boric Acid suppository capsules.
- 7 Individually wrapped applicators for an easy, hygienic mean to administer the vaginal suppository.
- Applicators fit size 0 and 00 suppositories.
- The applicators can be washed in warm, soapy water and be reused if necessary.
600 mg of medical-grade boric acid suppository capsules.
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
- NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
- MOISTURIZER is helpful during insertion.
- Wash your hands well.
- Remove the applicator from the packaging.
- Insert suppository in the cup.
- Insert the applicator carefully only far enough for the suppository to release.
Other Usage Directions
- Insert one (1) suppository into the vagina as needed, preferably before bedtime.
- Mild infection requires one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- More acute infection requires one (1) suppository twice a day for 6 days, or longer.
- If subjected to chronic infections, using one (1) suppository a day during menstruation may help prevent infections.