SEROVagil® Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories Complex with FOS Prebiotic and Aloe Vera for Vaginal Odor and Itch (28 Count)
SEROVagil® USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade boric acid suppository capsules 800mg with FOS Prebiotic and Aloe Vera naturally helps support proper pH feminine balance.
Boric acid is a naturally occurring compound. It works by maintaining a normal feminine balance and helps relieve vaginal dryness, itching, and odor.
FOS Prebiotic helps feed the good bacteria.
Aloe Vera’s hydrating compounds reduce irritation and itching while promoting the production of natural lubricants.
Our suppositories are manufactured in the USA, in a laboratory with high quality-control standards.
600 mg of medical-grade boric acid suppository capsules.
150mg FOS-Fructooligosaccharides prebiotic.
50mg of Aloe Vera.
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
- Insert one (1) suppository into the vagina as needed, preferably before bedtime.
- Mild infection requires one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- More acute infection requires one (1) suppository twice a day for 6 days, or longer.
- If subjected to chronic infections, using one (1) suppository a day during menstruation may help prevent infections.