Vaginal Suppositories Applicators
SEROFlora® suppository applicators are a convenient, hygienic and safe way to insert SEROFlora® and SEROVagil® Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories. Each applicator is individually wrapped for your safety and convenience. Applicators can be washed in warm, soapy water and be reused if necessary.
Our applicators are manufactured in the USA, in a laboratory with high quality-control standards.
- 7 or 28 count applicators per package.
- SEROFlora® vaginal suppository applicators fit size 0 and 00 suppositories.
- Each vaginal suppository applicator is individually wrapped.
- Can be reused if washed properly.
- An easy, hygienic way to administer a vaginal suppository.
APPLICATORS ONLY – SUPPOSITORIES NOT INCLUDED
- LUBRICATION is helpful during insertion.
- Wash your hands well.
- Remove the applicator from the packaging.
- Insert suppository in the cup.
- Insert the applicator carefully only far enough for the suppository to release.